- About us: Oxford Hash House Harriers are a sociable running club and we are part of international network of hashers.
- What do we do: We follow a pre-laid trail over various terrains, out in the Oxfordshire country side. The fun is in seeking out the true trail.
- Who can hash: Everybody is welcome! If you can walk, jog or run and you enjoy being in good company, then come hashing.
- When do we hash: We run every Wednesday evening at 7.00 p.m. within the Oxford area. Our hashes usually start from a pub or occasionally a car park in the countryside.
- And it costs: First three hashes free, then £3.00 per hash.
Oxford H3 Hash Diary
|Date||Post Code||Venue||Hares||Beer Master||Chef||Run#|
|27/02/19 7pm||OX3 8JN||1066 fancy dress run
3 Beaumont Road, Oxford,
|Dipstick||Gadget||Rectal Floss and Perineum||1066|
|03/10/19 7pm||VYTBC||VYTBC – OH3 20th Anniversary||Victoria||TBC||TBC||TBC|
That’s all folks! Please see Dominatrix in the Pub, to book your run.