- About us: Oxford Hash House Harriers are a sociable running club and we are part of international network of hashers.
- What do we do: We follow a pre-laid trail over various terrains, out in the Oxfordshire country side. The fun is in seeking out the true trail.
- Who can hash: Everybody is welcome! If you can walk, jog or run and you enjoy being in good company, then come hashing.
- When do we hash: We run every Wednesday evening at 7.00 p.m. Our hashes usually start from a convenient location in the Oxford area.
- And it costs: First three hashes free, then £2.00 per hash (while current restrictions on food and beer apply).
Welcome to Oxford Hash House Harriers.
Oxford H3 Hash Diary
Parking and other instructions
|27/10/2021 19:00:00||OX2 0NA||The Fishes||Pony Express||https://g.page/the-fishes?share|
|03/11/2021 19:00:00||Red Lion, Kidlington||Bollard & Camel Toe|
|10/11/2021 19:00:00||Three Pigeons, Whitney||Richard D'Turd|
|17/11/2021 19:00:00||Prince of Wales, Iffley||Daglocks|
|24/11/2021 19:00:00||OX14 3QH||The Blue boar 1 Bath St, Abingdon||Dipstick|
|01/12/2021 19:00:00||Goldilocks Departure Hash - Venue TBC||Goldilocks|
|08/12/2021 19:00:00||Dewdrop Inn, Summertown||Mouthful & Home Alone|
|15/12/2021 19:00:00||OX14 2AA||The boundary house 69 Oxford Rd, Abingdon OX14 2AA||Dipstick|
|05/01/2022 19:00:00||Technicolour Horn & Victoria|
That’s all folks! Please see Cruella, to volunteer as Hare.