- About us: Oxford Hash House Harriers are a sociable running club and we are part of international network of hashers.
- What do we do: We follow a pre-laid trail over various terrains, out in the Oxfordshire country side. The fun is in seeking out the true trail.
- Who can hash: Everybody is welcome! If you can walk, jog or run and you enjoy being in good company, then come hashing.
- When do we hash: We run every Wednesday evening at 7.00 p.m. Our hashes usually start from a convenient location in the Oxford area.
- And it costs: First three hashes free, then £2.00 per hash (while current restrictions on food and beer apply).
Welcome to Oxford Hash House Harriers.
Before attending any OH3 event, please familiarise yourself with our OH3 Covid-19 Guidance
With due regard to the latest regulations, we will be BACK with a bang on Wednesday 31st March.
Oxford H3 Hash Diary
Parking and other instructions
|14/04/2021 19:00:00||OX29 4LB||White Hart, 31 Newland Street, Eynsham. OX29 4LB||Pussy Stroker||https://goo.gl/maps/rGcUFj2PBnTa8E8x5||None||None||1133|
|28/04/2021 19:00:00||TBA||Bollard Naked||None||None||1135|
That’s all folks! Please see Cruella, to volunteer as Hare.