- About us: Oxford Hash House Harriers are a sociable running club and we are part of international network of hashers.
- What do we do: We follow a pre-laid trail over various terrains, out in the Oxfordshire country side. The fun is in seeking out the true trail.
- Who can hash: Everybody is welcome! If you can walk, jog or run and you enjoy being in good company, then come hashing.
- When do we hash: We run every Wednesday evening at 7.00 p.m. Our hashes usually start from a convenient location in the Oxford area.
- And it costs: First three hashes free, then £2.00 per hash (while current restrictions on food and beer apply).
Welcome to Oxford Hash House Harriers.
Before attending any OH3 event, please familiarise yourself with our OH3 Covid-19 Guidance
Oxford H3 Hash Diary
Parking and other instructions
|04/08/2021 19:00:00||OX29 6RZ||Masons Arms, North Leigh||Richard D'Turd||https://goo.gl/maps/PNj9QM8Bc9TbvfHK6||N/A||N/A||1149||Limited space so suggest parking by the Green OX29 6RD which will also be On In.|
|11/08/2021 19:00:00||OX33 1RU||Queens Head Horspath||Lockjaw / Bollard||N/A||N/A||1150|
|18/08/2021 19:00:00||TBA||Lockjaw / Bollard||N/A||N/A||1151|
That’s all folks! Please see Cruella, to volunteer as Hare.