- About us: Oxford Hash House Harriers are a sociable running club and we are part of international network of hashers.
- What do we do: We follow a pre-laid trail over various terrains, out in the Oxfordshire country side. The fun is in seeking out the true trail.
- Who can hash: Everybody is welcome! If you can walk, jog or run and you enjoy being in good company, then come hashing.
- When do we hash: We run every Wednesday evening at 7.00 p.m. Our hashes usually start from a convenient location in the Oxford area.
- And it costs: First three hashes free, then £2.00 per hash (while current restrictions on food and beer apply).
Welcome to Oxford Hash House Harriers.
Before attending any OH3 event, please familiarise yourself with our OH3 Covid-19 Guidance
Oxford H3 Hash Diary
Parking and other instructions
|2/12/2020 19:00||OX2 9LG||From the top floor of the new car park behind Elm's Parade, Botley||Pony Express||https://goo.gl/maps/4J4DQWF2pQ1ywCc29||None||None||1128||Free for 2 hrs and probably from 6pm until midnight|
|9/12/2020 19:00||Thame - Exact venue TBC||Cruella||None||None||1129|
That’s all folks! Please see Cruella, to volunteer as Hare.