- About us: Oxford Hash House Harriers are a sociable running club and we are part of international network of hashers.
- What do we do: We follow a pre-laid trail over various terrains, out in the Oxfordshire country side. The fun is in seeking out the true trail.
- Who can hash: Everybody is welcome! If you can walk, jog or run and you enjoy being in good company, then come hashing.
- When do we hash: We run every Wednesday evening at 7.00 p.m. Our hashes usually start from a convenient location in the Oxford area.
- And it costs: First three hashes free, then £2.00 per hash (while current restrictions on food and beer apply).
Welcome to Oxford Hash House Harriers.
Oxford H3 Hash Diary
Parking and other instructions
|19/01/2022 19:00:00||OX2 6LX||The Cape Of Good Hope, 1 Iffley Rd, The Plain, Oxford OX4 1EA.||Thrifty Gaffer||https://goo.gl/maps/chRHN3uKERVkcv7r6||1170|
|26/01/2022 19:00:00||Dewdrop Inn, Summertown||Mouthful & Home Alone||1171|
|02/02/2022 19:00:00||Seacourt Bridge, Botley||Pony Express||1172|
|09/02/2022 19:00:00||Up in Arms, Marston||Victoria||1173|
|16/02/2022 19:00:00||OX2 6HT||Royal Oak, Woodstock Road||Bollard Naked||https://www.google.com/maps/search/42-44+Woodstock+Road,+Oxford,+OX2+6HT?entry=gmail&source=g||1174|
|23/02/2022 19:00:00||Spread Eagle, Abingdon||Dipstick||1175|
|09/03/2022 19:00:00||Three Pigeons, Witney||Richard D'Turd||1177|
|16/03/2022 19:00:00||Fishes, N Hinskey||Gadget|
|23/03/2022 19:00:00||Six Bells, Kidlington||Heather|
That’s all folks! Please see Cruella, to volunteer as Hare.